- GoodMusic as MP3 = sounds pretty good – get your jam on!
- GoodMusic as 16bit FLAC or CD = sounds better – damn listen to that bass! – time to dance – pure and clean and timeless
- GoodMusic as 24bit FLAC or Vinyl = oh wow am I in the studio? Is the artist in my room with me? Am I crying? This is outstanding and I don’t want to go back.
- GoodMusic as MP3 = easiest and everywhere
- GoodMusic as CD = barely surviving in cars and clubs
- GoodMusic as Vinyl = you are a manual no mix/playlist throwback and can’t take that mobile at all, totally dusty and crusty
- GoodMusic as FLAC = as easy as MP3 if you load onto your player, because it’s not going to stream reliably anytime soon
If you are willing to swim back up that river just a little bit – to owning and carrying your own music on a little player – you can enter a whole new world of sound quality and not lose much convenience at all.