What a tragic day. A Kindergarten?
This is the sickest act I’ve seen yet.
Blame ourselves for building such an unnatural environment:
- We hide our water ways.
- We eject people from our public spaces.
- We surround ourselves with plastic.
- We eat food riddled with filler or worse.
- We pump our bodies with energy drinks, processed cain, and dyes until riddled with flaccidity and cancers.
- We ridicule or outlaw art and music and other joyful expression.
- We diagnose every physical and mental anomaly and treat it with drugs.
- We are eradicating exercise and physical movement.
- We replaced exercise and fresh air with simulated killing & networked murder games of ever-growing realism.
- We work jobs sitting slumped over machines for 10 hours a day.
- Full-time work these days very well might leave you with no benefits and no chance of climbing out of poverty, even with a career-level job.
- We pollute our soil, air and water.
- We sit on Facebook all day developing a false sense of community.
Is it any wonder the people aren’t happy?
If we just worked to reverse a couple of the above trends over the next generation I do believe general health and happiness of our population can improve.